Relocation Lawyer in Long Beach, CA

The most serious child custody disputes involve when one parent seeks to relocate with the children to another state. If you want to relocate with your child, you need to consult an attorney to determine your best options of when to move. These requests often become very time consuming in court and involve court ordered child custody evaluations.

If your spouse or the other parent is seeking to move-away with your children, then you need to know your rights immediately. If not it could highly affect your ability to have a meaningful relationship with your children.

For more information on laws regarding relocation please contact us at (562) 653-4583.