When Teenagers Attack-What to Expect from the Police and Social Workers

“Mankind has a preference for the natural over the artificial and affected.”  Plato Why do teenagers attack their parents? I have worked on hundreds of mother and daughter conflict cases.

read more

How Do I Obtain a Restraining Order Against My Neighbor?

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze

read more

Father’s Rights Attorneys-Beware

The best “Father’s Rights Attorney” for you in Los Angeles is an attorney that is not a self-proclaimed “Father’s Rights Attorney.” I have practiced law as a frontline family law

read more

Minor’s Counsel: The Attorney for Your Child

“It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.” Niccolo Machiavelli Involving a child in a custody and visitation hearing is avoided at all costs. Even though parents have a

read more

What Can Be Done About DCFS? The State of the Los Angeles Foster Care System and the Grim Realities of COVID-19

“I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.” -Napoleon Bonaparte “When everything is

read more

COVID-19-Family Law Custody & Visitation Problems, Solutions, And Realities

“There are decades when nothing happens-and there are weeks when decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin The courthouse doors have been closed to the non-essential public. The two super-heroes of

read more
Office Location

Contact Our Firm

The Law Offices of
Kyle R. Puro

Request a Free Consultation

Contact our firm for assistance with your family law case today!

Copyright © 2024The Law Offices of Kyle R. Puro. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy Disclaimer Site Map